Total Time: 55 minutes
Inactive: 45 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Yield: 8 servings (1 serving is about 1 1/2 cups)
- 12 cups purified water
- 5–6 White Tea bags
- 2 peaches, pitted and diced
- 1 cup chopped frozen mango, thawed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Boil the 12 cups of water in a large saucepan or stock pot. Remove from the heat.
- Steep the white tea bags about 5 minutes, then discard tea bags. Transfer tea to a large mixing bowl. Allow the tea to sit until it cools to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to a small mixing bowl, add the chopped peaches, thawed mango, and 1 tablespoon sugar. Allow the fruit to macerate, or sit until it’s softened and formed juices.
- Transfer the fruit with juices to a large pitcher. Pour the cooled tea into the pitcher. Add 1/4 cup sugar. Using a large wooden spoon, stir to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve over ice.