Total Time: 24 minutes
Prep: 12 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 3 large carrots, peeled, quartered, and cut into equally sized quarter-inch thick strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange the carrot strips on a parchment-lined baking sheet so that no two are overlapping. Using a basting brush, coat the tops of each strip with the olive oil. Sprinkle the thyme and garlic over the fries. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the fries about 10-12 minutes, or until the fries are easily pierced with a fork. Immediately after removing from the oven, sprinkle the fries with parmesan. Serve.