Treat your dog to a homemade frozen peanut butter dog treat! These “pupsicles” are easy to make with just 4 ingredients.
- 5 ounces organic plain yogurt
- 1/2 medium banana
- 2 Tablespoons organic/all-natural peanut butter
- 12 organic pretzel sticks
- Add the yogurt, banana, and peanut butter to a blender or food processor and purée until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into an ice-cube tray, filling each compartment to the brim. Insert one pretzel stick into the center of each compartment. Mixture should be thick enough to hold each pretzel upright.
- Place ice-cube tray in freezer unit treats are completely frozen, about 1-2 hours.
Storage: after treats are frozen, store in a covered airtight container in the freezer (to prevent freezer burn).
Always consult your veterinarian before introducing any new ingredients into your pet’s diet.
Keywords: DIY Dog Treats, Homemade Dog Treats, Dog Treat Recipe, Frozen Dog Treat, Peanut Butter Dog Treat, Pupsicle, Peanut Butter, Yogurt, Banana