Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/3 pounds sustainably wild-caught cod (or other flaky white fish such as haddock or halibut)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 Tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix lemon zest, chopped sage, and minced garlic on a cutting board until well combined.
- Arrange fish on a large casserole dish or baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over fish, and season thoroughly with salt and pepper. Spoon lemon-sage mixture over fish so that the top of the fish is evenly coated.
- Bake until fish is solid white, flaky, and cooked through to the center, about 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil over baked fish, and serve.