This smoothie bowl is rich, creamy, naturally sweet and heavenly tasting, but packed with healthy superfoods too (like turmeric and mangoes)!
- 2 cups frozen diced mango (10 ounces)
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (7 ounces)
- 1/2 cup 100% natural orange juice
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- Vanilla Almond Granola
- Strawberries, sliced
- Pomegranate seeds (pomegranate arils)
- Add the mango, banana, coconut milk, orange juice, and turmeric to a food processor or blender. Purée until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Portion mango smoothie into small bowls for serving.
- Top each bowl with granola, strawberries, blueberries, and pomegranate seeds immediately before serving.
Store mango smoothie in an airtight covered container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Or, portion individual servings of mango smoothie in small airtight covered containers and freeze. Transfer to the fridge to thaw one day before serving.
Keywords: smoothie bowl, mango, coconut milk, banana, pomegranate seeds, blueberries, turmeric, superfood, smoothie, orange juice