This has been a super-busy, hectic week for me, but I wanted to take a minute to send out a huge thank you for all of your thoughtful questions, insights, and comments!
I’ve loved hearing from each of you and hope to set aside the time to respond to your individual questions this weekend.
I was hoping to reach like-minded fellow healthy-food-lovers like you when I started this blog, so it’s been so rewarding to hear all of your comments!
My plan for this weekend: cook up a storm to bring a new post or two to you next week.
But this blog is still brand new, and I’m just beginning to learn all of your tastes and likes. So I thought you might enjoy weighing in…
Here are my top five selections for my next two posts:
- Baked Salmon in Lemon-y Sauce – your search for an easy, foolproof baked salmon recipe ends here
- Poached Cod in Tomato-y Sauce – your search for an easy, foolproof poached fish recipe ends here
- Shepherd’s Pie with Winter Vegetables – one of my all-time favorites for winter and so satisfying you’d never guess the healthy ingredients hidden inside
- Meatball Pizza Supreme – simple, cheesy, and ready in about 20 minutes
- Spicy-Sweet Asian Chicken with Pineapple – delicious, fast, and easy for a weeknight meal
Any of these sound intriguing to you?
Do you see one you might like to try?
Please post a comment and let me know your thoughts! The two top choices will become my next two posts.
Hearing from you is a bright spot in my day, so thank you again for all of your great comments and thoughts.